We are so lucky these days.. modern technology giving us the opportunity to learn without even driving to the university as those part time students does, with online university, you just need to spare some of your free time.
Not much free time? think about this..it is more convenience to study at home, while our kids are sleeping or waiting for the clothes in the washing machine..just that free time at home and during lunch time in the office.. or while boss is away attending meeting or outstation.. that is our free time.. rather than doing nothing..we are able to study online. It is like attending university, you may have to take test and complete assignments.
The best thing about studying online is that we don’t need to leave our family to go out and study..it is also more cost-effective than a traditional degree program. Why? For one, you’re saving gas money since you don’t have to drive anywhere. You’re also saving the money that you would spend on books and parking passes. What you need is to spend time for yourself.. that is the only sacrifice a mother, wife and career woman like us have to do.. we have to be dedicated to our study without living our family behind.. we can earn a degree completely online without having to sacrifice our current obligations.
Seek no more…I have found an award-winning university that is dedicated to help you accomplish your professional and educational goals. Western Governors University providing online university, will give you the support that you need every step of the way but you will need to be a strong independent learner to succeed. You’ll also get a great education that won’t create financial hardship for you and your family.
Take the first step towards a brighter future… you can request more information about Western Governors University and see what Bachelors degree online suits your needs… never too late to study!
The law of beauty is actually simple.. . just follow the basic..at least twice a day.. morning and night before go to sleep..follow these 3 steps of cleansing your face..
Once a week,try to…
- Mask – put a mask on.. there are so many mask we need for our skin..to get a radiant skin..
- Exfoliate/ Scrub – the use of exfoliator is to peel and get rid of the dead skin..
Okay that is for the skin…it is also important to take care of our eyes, lips and neck..
- We need to use the under eye cream….reduce the wrinkles..and to refresh tired looking eyes..
- For the lips.. we need lip balm and also gentle exfoliator for the lips..
- Neck… apply firming neck cream
If you follow this beauty regimes.. you are on your way to perfection.. good for you!..i skip most of the time… hehe.. okay that is taking care our skin from outside..from inside.. drink plenty of water..eat lots of fruits, reduce intake of oily foods, get rid of hatred.. more love.. and forgiveness.. pray for others..appreciating life… and SMILE!…beauty reflects what you are from inside… keep saying to yourself..that you are Beautiful!!
Arggg… diet…diet… i really need to get healthy.. that is my resolution for next year.. ..few weeks more to a new year..wow. I really need to keep myself fit, healthy, stay in shape.. got to lose belly fat.. arrgh.. that is my major problem.
I need to change my habit and start adding a new routine… not sure how..but i really have to change these …
- sleep early rather than sleep night doing blogging.. i need to reschedule my blogging time,
- drink fruit juice and try to reduce or stop drinking nescafe.. (i am so addicted to caffeine),
- got to eat lots of fruits and vegetables..rather than taking fast foods..and junk foods
- cook healthy recipe …steam, boil..rather than.. fried..fried..fried..ohh that oil.
- bring food from home.. rather than..buying..we know better what we cook (got to wake up early though..)
and most of all… need to exercise..exercise…that will be part of my diet. I will make sure my whole family get benefit from this.. well lets get it started!
Fresh vegetables… for me and you..will not only make us healthy but also a beauty skin..and for our brain… good memories for study.
Exercise and drink fruit juices…energize!