Ready For PS3

When Sean learn to use the laptop, i just let him play educational game hoping that it will improve his motor skill and learning at the same time. Instead, he got bored very fast each time he finish a game. He used to play the playhouse disney game but nowadays whenever i go online he will point the cursor to the search engine and type ‘ultraman’.. for a few time i type for him but every time he saw the same words .. he can type on his own but of course the spelling are incorrect but almost there.. he spelled it ‘ultrmam’.

Now he is more interested in playing Air Strike game with his daddy, i have no objection because its good for a hand and eye coordination practice but i have to limit him with computer game, i don’t want him to wear spectacle at the young age.

So i guess Sean are ready for PS3 but i won’t let him have it now.. he will get it when he is a bit older.Β  Do they have educational game in there?.. phew.. i prefer my kids to have outdoor game instead of sitting down and play game.. sigh.. kids these days..have to be careful not to spoil them too much.

11 Responses to “Ready For PS3”

Sigh. Josh can never be apart with his computer. He can sits there for hours..really make me headache especially now school reopen..I limit his time but it breaks my heart so much seeing him sad face but wat to do, I’ll have to be firm..I hope Sean is not like that πŸ˜‰

2. carolyn says:

My girls also now know how to operate games n sits for hours but Ive already reminded them, once school reopens..only wkends (sat) is the green light. Syioknya Sean play games online πŸ˜€

3. emelda says:

Can i be your anak ka? πŸ˜› I want PS3 la..i want to play the latest God of War..LOL!! Cant afford PS3 yet..sigh.

Anyway, im linking you πŸ™‚

haiya fele, tell me about that.. punya susah mo pujuk to tell him ‘time over’.. odoi.. byk trick oledy sya guna.. ok juga lah.. at first susah betul..

5. gregchai says:

agree, outdoor game still the best.

6. yes carol.. sean eager to wait for weekend.. lol..lama sudah he didn’t touch touch the game..

7. alamak emelda.. cannot oledy oh.. inda sukup usin for another anak.. lol.. okay thanx i will link you too..

8. yes greg.. outdoor game more healthier ..and most of all..its cheaper..

9. LadyJava says:

Yelah.. better becareful. I started wearing glasses at 9.. no fun..

Eh Shirley.. ever heard of today.com? They pay you to blog with them.. come on over and check it out.. they pay you like USD1 per post and you can earn for traffic as well.. may not be much but if you blog daily, that is easily USD30 for you plus traffic.. who knows..

Check it out and join under me…lol!

Have a great weekend dearie!

thanx dearie.. i needed that.. i will check it out!

11. Please add more stories. I would like to publish this in our company publication and yes, credit goes to you.