Body To Die For

I am sure.. my husband sure will look at this pretty babe’ instead of me.. if this girl walk in front of him… well its normal.. i wont stop him anyway.. lol.. this is a body to die for.  I would love to have this figure but .. sitting down whole day in the office and without exercise.. i don’t think so.

I know there are so many corsets in the market but you don’t need to wear any if you wear these two dress.

This yellow dress is an open back dress.   Since its open at the back..make sure you have lotion and foundation at your back.. mmm without pimples please … that’s what exactly its all about.. ‘show your back‘.   Its sexy, you can wear it even if you have tummy..  because it don’t really show your tummy … but you need to have a big ‘..#*#**’ .. well look at the picture..

Same goes with this beautiful gown.. its safe for those with tummy like me.. its loose at the front.. people wont notice the tummy.

Ahem… excuse me.. this coctail gown.. you have to.. you cannot hide that small or big tummy of yours dear.  But if you really want to wear this..play safe… use a beautiful shawl to cover it.. probably silk or organza.. .  I am sure you will look beautiful.. well only your husband know our little secret.

8 Responses to “Body To Die For”

1. colyn says:

ehh thanks for the tips lol
    nxt year well…hopefully i ‘ll be able to wear something different ;-p
    if mata savo sya tu tetap tingu already dis, biasa la kan ‘men’
    see but don’t touch! atukoi

Hihi if figure mcm nii jln2 di 1borneo for sure mata2 lelaki misti tinguk dan berpusing niii including my savo jua hehehe and sia suka yg gambar no.1 tuu ..wow sexynya tapi i can imagine if sia yg pakai tuu hahahaha …berbonggol2 mcm unta hahaha

3. aines says:

I like the 3rd. pic. but have to wait until my ..#*#** terbesar and my tummy terkecil duluan lah baru buli pakai. LOL.

carol,
    well biasalah..guys.. but anyway if ada hansome guy pun ofcoz i will look at them juga.. hehehe…ya why not..try lah wear sexy next year..lol..

cay…
    Omigod!of all things you want to compare.. you choose unta.. doi.. tapi bulih bah tu.. you imagine the dress but you wear with long pants.. but thight juga.. cute tu..but tu tangan tetap tagap lah.

Anies,
    can bah you wear this dress… wear corset.. but i can’t help you with the #%##. lol..

hmmn mana juga mo pi klu pakai gini ging? klu gi dinner pakai ni..tatap laki i say NO! Change baju or else jgn pi LOL!

eh.. kalu dia dinner with you.. mesti boleh mah.. sure he will be proud.. sexy mah wife dia…