Such An Idiot!!! I’m Going To Find Who Did It..

I have been cursing all night and wondering who the idiot is, i wont be satisfied if i dont know who did it.

This is what happened actually… last night i was sitting down on the sofa and i saw something from in front of my door but i dont really bother to open and check what it was.  My husband came back late, it was 9.40pm and when i opened the door i saw two plastic of Rubbish… smelly rubbish ..one tight, one widely open.

I called my next neighbour if she have forgotten to throw her rubbish and leave it in front of my door, well..she thought.. thats was my rubbish .. and maybe i forgotten to throw it away.  We both puzzled.. which idiots did such things.. unsatisfied.. i went to the 3rd floor.. i knocked every door but only door opened.. i told what happened.. and he thought that it was mine.. the three doors on top was nobody, one house vacant, another family left .. balik kampung, while the other one seldom in the house.  So no suspect on the third floor.

It was too late to knock every doors..so i just go back.. and i took the rubbish to the stairs.. i can see egg’s shells, empty cigarette box, empty plastic of children’s biscuits, so i’m guessing it belongs to a family.

There are no suspicious suspect on our floor… we know each other very well… now we suspected the first floor people..  the one with family and always bring friends for mahjong, this will be our main suspect.. i will knock every door at the 1st floor in the evening.

My curious neighbour called me up again this morning… we want to invistigate who is the idiot who did the stupid things.

9 Responses to “Such An Idiot!!! I’m Going To Find Who Did It..”

1. carolyn says:

huh..biar padan muka dorang klu ko jumpa shirl, pengajaran buat jiran2 dsana

2. Hilda says:

Wah….sapalah yang langsung tidak bertanggungjawab tu yah. Yup, cari sampai dapat cuz! Good luck!

3. cindy says:

Eeeee reminds me of my neighbor in KL tuh. He’ll just dump his rubbish on my flower bush!! Sialan punya orang. Sometimes he’ll just throw the rubbish bags from his balcony then he’ll come downstairs and throw it inside the bin. It’s THAT crazy!

I hope you found that bugger and skin give him a good beating! 😀

carol,..memang malam sya tu i was shouting like old, crazy lady bah… masa sya turun p tangga pun sya kuat2 cakap.. ‘siapa bah palui, bodoh.. no school ni.. kurang ajar’… siap kuat lagi hentakan kaki sya naik tangga..siap tutup pintu kuat2 lagi..kin panas.

Hi cuz..Hilda.. sya rasa kalu sya dpt tu manusia.. sya hentak kepala dia d dinding!!

Hi Cindy,
    wah..truk juga tu manusia tak bertamadun kan… this is my first encounter selama 6 years staying sana apt… i was thinking..dia suruh anak dia..tapi anak dia malas..so dia kasih put in front of my house…so Kurang Ajar…pengutur betul.. kalu minta help..kasi tau lah..buli sya suruh my maid..susah-susah ja.

7. Oiga says:

Wah, brani pula ko ni. Ndak bulih main2 oo.. nanti kana katuk hehehe.. Klu di housing kami, tu anjing2 yg tulung kasih distribute tu sampah sm semua rmh sana.. bikin panas!!! Klu ko jumpa tu orang yg pi buang sampah dapan pintu rmh ko tu, ko tuang sampah di kapala dia. Biar padan muka dia. Ndak beretika langsung

mm bukan apa ornest..panas membara bah hati sya ni… tapi takut pula marah lain org..mcm2 pulak lagi kejadian in the future kan..biarlah ..gembira lah mootu dia tu kena buang sampah dia..inda payahlah dia p buang sampah… harap2 lain kali org buat sama dia gitu juga baru dia tau!