My Bed & Breakfast Business Plan

I am thinking of doing a business soon, cant really tell exactly when that ‘soon’ will be. I want to do a Bed and Breakfast and it will be located in Tuaran, its a 40min drive to City Center Kota Kinabalu, 30min to the happening hyper mall in town, the 1Borneo. The location also nearer to the ‘tip of Borneo’ in Kudat and the Mount Kinabalu in Ranau, where waiting to be conquered by climbers all over the world.

My B&B concept are simple, i want to create a nicely lanscaped vegetable garden and fish pond in the area… how you like that? I will provide free breakfast and BBQ upon request… lovely isnt it.

I imagine the garden.. something like this pics.. what a lovely garden.

My B&B might not very big but i hope i can offer you hospitality, i hope you can consider visit Sabah in the future and my B&B once i officially open it.

Okay.. what i need now is your opinion… do you think you want to come and visit my Bed and Breakfast?… well.. i am sure i can do that but for now i need start budgeting and planning to make my dream come true.

8 Responses to “My Bed & Breakfast Business Plan”

1. caryn says:

wow, a B&B sounds like an amazing idea šŸ˜‰

2. edna says:

i would definitely go there because i know what tuaran can offer and also because that is my hometown!
    since our house has been converted into a kindy and surrounded by shoplots everywhere, i would really like a nice and cosy place to stay away from the bustling town.
    yup. count me in. i support 100%

Caryn,
    thanx for dropping ur comment here… i will inform you once i am ready with the bznez..

Edna,
    thanx for your support.. i will invite you for my B&B opening…

5. queen bee says:

Surely i will come if dekat Ranau… not only for the bed and breakfast but also to see you there.. I’m planning a vacation to KK this year.. cepat-cepat lah, i’ll put a night there first before proceeding to KK. Hopefully i can be your 1st pelanggan… excited sudah.

Odoi Queen Bee.. i think the soonest only nxt year lah dear.. but i will surely happy to meet you..just email me kio… we jumpa!

7. syari says:

Cool Shirley! Can get discount or not if I go to your B&B? šŸ˜›

Syari.. will do.. special discount for my bloggers friens..