Study Again!… Should I?

Early this year, my colleague persuaded me to enrolled in one of the colleges in town, i am not into it at first but since the class will be twice in a month, i say why not give it a try. furthermore, its good for my career (can get higher post and of course higher salary).  I received a called few weeks after i sent my application, i was accepted but i wasn’t ready, i asked them to KIV to the next intake.

My friend Juvi sms me this afternoon informing me that her application was accepted and was asked to registered for the second intake that is in July. She told me that my name is under KIV and its up to me when i want to register.

Oh dear, oh dear… now i don’t really know what to do. I don’t want to get myself into more problems, i am juggling now with not enough rest and not enough money.

Actually i love the idea of 1 year course and only meet up in class twice a month because the course mostly depending on e-learning.  So should i go ahead with this study? Should i or should i not?  sigh…  i have few days left to think about it.

10 Responses to “Study Again!… Should I?”

1. Talking about to get higher post for higher salary why not Shirl… lagipun it’s only 1 year bah kan… go for it girl…*wink*

2. osindak says:

all the best shirl! it can be a challenge having to juggle many things but 1 tahun saja kan… big hugs..

hi rozie… ya still thinking about it.. thanx for ur comment..

Zan @osindak… nice to see u back in here… siok juga jadi juggling mummy.. .hugs to u!

5. Queen Bee says:

Go and do it Shirl!! You won’t regret it. I regret a lot because i didn’t do what I was supposed to do.

wah lots of encouragement here.. i just love it! Thanx Queen Bee

7. Hilda says:

Yes, you should go for it, Shirl! You can do it. Good luck kio!

Shir ..bah why not to try kan ..lagipun only 1yrs ..tuk tuk sudah habis tuu ..all the best kio ..mana tau kan can naik pangkat n27 bisuk2

mmm.. still thinking.. see how.. the time will come.. thanx for ur thought..

10. Mel says:

Hey Shirl, I am a SAHM with 2 kids and recently been accepted to a course via correspondence here in Aus. I put my kids in care once/week. Give me the hrs of study I needed. I think u shld go for it. Education is a very good investment! Good luck.