Guess Who I Met Online

Wah… these few days have been interesting to me, why? because last week my friend was blog hopping and she found the word tatana in that blog. She asked me isn’t tatana is a language in Kuala Penyu? ‘Do you know her’? she asked, i immediately went to see the blog that interest her… mmm not really.. but interesting.. i need to check it out.

I found out that her name is Luthie, staying in Germany. Got in touched with her through CBox and indeed she is from Kuala Penyu and she know my sir name (Hunggim ), interesting… The introduction got me to another blogger, Hilda who is staying in the US. What a small world ….Luthie is my cousin’s cousin and Hilda is my second cousin (daddy’s side). Happy to meet you !

Who knows one day i will be going there to meet Hilda or Luthie. Wah.. i’m thankful that airplane are invented but if you want to travel abroad make sure you purchase travel insurance .. well prevention, it is a long journey, airplane can get you to your friend or family who are staying abroad.

I salute whoever invented the computer and internet , i can get information and get in touch with people all over the world with only by clicking… click! click!

10 Responses to “Guess Who I Met Online”

1. Rozz_Lea Rozie says:

Wah…impress! means blog can be “jejak kasih” oh kan Shirl…Well thanks to Colyn (my SIL) who intro me with this bloging things…and now I’m soooo adicted..:-) Keep in touch…

2. Etavasi says:

my dear friends πŸ™‚

I have problem with my own domain name πŸ™

please change my blog link to

Hi Rozie,
    wah.. you addicted ah? good also bah.. can meet new friends and at the same time.. make extra money oh…

Etavasi,
    Ok i will change d address in my link.. thanx dear.

shir ..mmg buli jejak kasih ooh doing this blog & at the same time buat money jua hehe ..bnyk sudah sia punya kawan2 nii sini ..thanks to u cos insist me to buat blog πŸ™‚

Cay,
    Iya memang jejak kasih oh.. at the same time boleh express kita punya opinion ..

6. Hilda says:

Thanks for sharing the story Shirl. Amazing kan! It’s about the same story from my side. Bila kamurang pigi tempat Luthie, terus dia dgn excited pigi kastau saya ada org KP masuk tpt dia dan suruh saya pigi check sana. I was sooooo excited, went straight to her blog and cari kamurang. Saudara pula, so happy jumpa saudara. Yes, you are always welcome to visit us, Shirl. Big hugs for you, Chrissa & Sean.

too excited.. trus i told c cay.. dia tu my besfren.. org K.Penyu juga…i call my parents trus.. tanya abt ur family.. coz kami ni tia brapa kenal family bah..kesian… glad i met you guys..

8. MamaTatana says:

Hello..Hello..Patutlah sia togigit lida sia tadi rupanya si Shirley sabut nama sia kakaka…Yeay siok kan dapat jejak kasih tru the net?? Kamu tau lagi kah siapa2 dari KP yg ada blog? Kastau ah..lets make the world small through friendship kabo!.

So keep in touch ok cousins! its a blessings to jumpa you all.

Wah… setakat ni only you, hilda and Cay.. sya pun tengah mogium lagi ni.. mana kiaro ulun mantad K.P..

Keep in touch kio.. congrates for ur anniversary..

10. Mel says:

Eh, kalau bukan kerana Blog hopping kan sia pun inda kenal you all oh. Nah, thanks for the friendship ladies. Gapus poh.