Being Forgetful

I was feeling bad last week because of my throat.. i try to drink plenty of water but last Friday i can feel my body aching so i have to go to clinic. I got scolded from my family doctor, my tonsil badly swollen, i got mc. I had to take the antibiotic my doctor gave me, i found the pills in my handbag but it looks different, i remember doctor wrote, 2, 2, 2.. must take .. finish it… well this one also written the same but… anyway.. i need to take it.. . after taking it i felt giddy and numbness in my throat.. very bad feeling..

Next day took again… in my heart, this pill is too strong for me. I need to call my doctor, i took my purse from my handbag… oops i saw another pills and this one exactly written and i still remember how she prescribed it to me… oopsy.. i took the wrong medicine.

Oh my god! this is not my first experience of being forgetful, here a few stupid and embarrassing experiences i had, sharing you a few of it ;

I remember it happened, when my daughter was few months old, she was vomiting and body temperature was high, it was 11.30pm, we have to carry sean to clinic.. while walking i felt uneasy.. well of course, we were rushing until i forgotten to wear my bra… mmm.. lucky got towel to cover up.

I remember after i gave birth to Sean (C-section) i was totally blurr… imagine i woke up in the morning, i brush my teeth with my cleanser and  wash my face with toothpaste.

Not sure what is the cause of my forgetfulness, getting older maybe one of it. If our memory like a computer, well i really need to upgrade my memory.

10 Responses to “Being Forgetful”

1. Odoiiii…Shirl, funny but we can’t help it sometimes bah kan, coz saya pun lebih kurang juga…mau pigi keja pun lupa pakai bra… hahahaaa…

Shir ..what a clumsy lady here hehe but cannot blame u too ..sia pun forgetful jua nii tapi tia pernah salah makan ubat hehe ..kin ketawa jua story ko ni tapi kin takut at the same time :-)ari nii ko ada pakai bra gi upis 🙂

hehehe… ya lor.. really clumbsy and stupid oh. only that day lah i forgot to wear bra..hehehe

Ya Rozie.. so bikin malu negara..hehe.. i hope it wont happened again oh

5. Oiga says:

hehehe kiut pula kisah ko ni Shirley.. sa pandai senyum sendiri pula baca kisah ko ini.. ndak basar mata tu doktor sana? hehehe

6. chegu carol says:

ala..i also ever brush my teeth using my cleanser…but of cos itu psl masi sleepy head kan..smpai tesalah ambi tu cleanser instead of toothpaste.

But for sure one thing…if i boil water, gerenti i can forget about it if i don’t stay in the kitchen. I once, forgot about the water I boiled in the kettle for hours…sampai berkilat bah tu kettle kena buat oleh sia. Lucky, I was still around the house. Imagine if I was out somewhere.

Now, I prefer to boil water using the electric kettle.

Ya bah.. Oiga..kin malu betul.. ingkaa no nung.. sudah beranak..kunun..hehhe.. ish ada gia towel bikin cover.. sya dukung ja gia anak sya.

dangerous juga if lupa kettle kan.. ada gia kes gitu.. touch wood!

9. LadyJava says:

Wah.. your face for sure feel mint clean and your teeth must feel refreshed!! lolzz!!

Yes sure is LJ.. hehehe.. my teeth glow in the dark.. and my face feel fresh..